Week 1 Term 2

Dear Parents/Guardians,

My name is Sheree Knezevic and I will be joining 2K for term 2 for my final practicum. I have been studying a Bachelor of Education (Primary) with Edith Cowan University and have enjoyed the journey and where it has taken me. Learning new things is something I enjoy and believe that learning happens at any age. I am looking forward to teaching your child to be a life long learner.

Over Term 2 I will be getting to know you and your child. I believe that parents and guardians are the most influential people in students’ lives and therefore serve as an integral part of a child’s education. Please come and have a chat with me when you are next in class.


Warm regards,

Sheree Knezevic

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Term 2 2021

Welcome to 1K 2021!

Term 3 Week 7